Portable Appliance Testing
• Fully up-to-date with the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations, 2008 Code of Practice and C&G 2377-11 and -12 syllabus• Provides all the necessary information on PAT in a user-friendly manner• Expert advice from an engineering training consultant, supported with colour diagrams, examples and tablesAn affordable and handy reference for electricians who administer PAT. It is also an ideal refresher and revision guide for the non-specialist, such as maintenance staff, caretakers and charity shop volunteers who carry out these tasks part-time, alongside their many other duties. The book also has sample questions (with answers) for the C&G 2377 exam that anyone who conducts this work is required by law to take.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.