• New version of this hard drive available, click here!
• Keep your stuff safe anywhere. USB power means it requires no external power source
• Backup Plus from Seagate is the simple, one-click way to protect and share your entire digital life
• Easy, flexible, built-in backup options, choose scheduled or continuous backups right in the dashboard—and then forget about it
• Automatically save photos from your social networks, backup images from locations like Facebook and Flickr straight to the Backup Plus portable drive
• Share photos and video from your Backup Plus portable drive to Facebook, Flickr and YouTube with a single click
• USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) connections can transfer up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Super fast USB 3.0 interface also backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports
• You can also easily upgrade to Thunderbolt™ technology with add-on adapters (Available online)
• Ultimate compatibility, use it interchangeably on your PC or your Mac laptop without reformatting
• Seagate 1 TB Backup Plus Portable Hard Drive STBU1000200What is Backup Plus?
Backup Plus is the family of external drives from Seagate that lets you do more with photos and movies, protect everything in your digital life, and manage it all from a single, intuitive dashboard.Protect…Photos, videos, and more. Automatically.
Life is full of amazing moments you want to remember forever. The Backup Plus desktop drive lets you set up easy automatic backups of all your stuff, so you know your memories are always protected.Save…Your social life with a click.
Think of how many photos you’ve shared on Facebook or Flickr. With Backup Plus, you can easily download them right to your Backup Plus drive, so even more of your life is safe and sound.Share…Your favourite moments instantly.
With Backup Plus, your memories aren’t "trapped" in your drive. Just a click lets you share photos and videos to Facebook, Flickr, or YouTube right from your Backup Plus drive.Upgrade…Your connectivity in a snap.
Get a new computer with Thunderbolt™ technology or FireWire 800? Not a problem. Changing your data connectivity is as easy as plugging in a new adapter.* So when you upgrade, your Backup Plus can upgrade right along with you.
*Additional adapters sold separately.