• Powerful enough to nebulise commonly prescribed medications to the lungs quickly and effectively• Small enough to take anywhere for example on holiday, day trips, picnics or simply for use at home
• Supplied with mains charger and 12V car charger
• Can also be battery operated (rechargeable battery not included, Order Code: N51FT, sold separately)• Quiet operation• Simple and easy to useThe unit also comes with comes with 2 masks (adult and paediatric), 20 medication chambers, shoulder strap, carry bag, 5 air filters and a mouth piece with exhalation valveIt is manufactured with the most advanced technology and features a high operating speed of up to 0.7ml/minute and is extremely quiet, with the noise level under 40dB. Optional accessories and spares are available and sold separately, and can be ordered on the following order codes:N51FT - Rechargeable battery packL90AL - Medication cups 20-packL91AL - Filters 5-pack
N27KW - Spare mask
||160(w) x 45(h) x 55(d) mm
||0.7 ml/minute (maximum)
|Capacity of the drug reservoir:
||5 ml (Maximum)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.