PowerCube Extended Remote Power Socket with PowerRemote
• Extension socket with a built-in on/off button to save energy
• Provides four additional sockets from a single plug
• Cube shape allows you to plug your devices in without them blocking each other
• The included PowerRemote lets you control the socket from a distance, and can be attached to any flat surface with the reusable sticky pad
• PowerRemote powered by kinetic energy meaning no need to change batteriesWhat does this item do?
The PowerCube extended remote power socket is 1.5m extension socket with a built-in remote button. This allows you to turn your devices on and off at the extension without having to reach down to the mains socket. The four additional sockets allow you to plug your favourite devices in simultaneously, and the cubic shape prevents the plugs from blocking each other.
How is this product different from the standard version?
The PowerCube remote set comes with the PowerRemote so you can turn your devices on from a distance. You can position the PowerRemote on the floor and operate it by foot, thanks to its durable design and the big "step-on" button. With this feature, you can enter the house and turn your standing lamps on with just the tap of a toe.
What is special about the PowerRemote?
The PowerRemote is not powered by batteries, but by kinetic energy. By pushing the button, you create enough kinetic energy to turn it on and off, meaning you do not have to buy replacement batteries and so save yourself money and hassle. It can be paired with multiple PowerCubes, provided they are the remote version – A01UR, and can be placed on almost any surface so you are not limited to placing it near a socket.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.