Powerex WizardOne NiMH, NiCd and Hybrid AAA and AA Battery Charger
• Get the most from your rechargeable AA or AAA batteries• Match battery capacities and bring life back to old or unused batteries• Suitable for AA and AAA NiMH, NiCd and hybrid batteries• Independent negative delta V, temperature and timer protection eliminates over and underchargingFive modes of operation:Charge: Recharges the battery at the selected rate - for batteries used frequentlyRefresh and Analyze: Charges the battery, rest for one hour, discharge, rest again, then recharges it. Selectable charging and discharging rate - for batteries stored for more than two weeks but less than 3 months or those showing poor performanceBreak-In: Also known as IEC capacity measurement and "Battery Forming". Charges battery at 10% of the battery capacity for 16 hours, rest for one hour, discharges battery at 20% of the battery capacity, then recharges again at 10% for 16 hours - for new batteries and those stored for more than 3 monthsDischarge: Discharges the battery at the selected rateCycle: Performs charge-discharge cycle for up to 12 times with discharge capacity stored in memory. Recharges battery after final cycle - for batteries with poor performanceThe WizardOne has independent charging circuits for each cell position, allowing you to perform a different operations on each cell position at the same time. So you could be breaking in 2 new batteries in slots one and two while charging another battery in slot 3 & cycling a poorly performing battery in slot 4The large backlit LCD shows the operation mode, battery capacity, charging/discharging voltage, charging time and charging current for each slot in turn so you know exactly what is going on at all times.With 29 user selectable charging and discharging speeds, charging current from 0.2A to 2.0A and discharging current from 0.1A to 1.0A in 0.1A increments. there is a staggering 10,000 plus programming possibilities, putting you in total control.In most devices, usually two or more batteries are used together. When batteries are used in a series, the performance is limited by the worst one. In other words, one poorly performing battery can significantly reduce the device runtime. The WizardOne charger allows you to match batteries with the same actual capacities to get the maximum possible performance from your equipment.
||Programmable from 0.2A to 2.0A in increments of 0.1A
|Topoff charging current:
|Maintenance charging current:
||Programmable from 0.1A to 1.0A in increments of 0.1A
|Capacity storage memory:
||12 (Cycle mode only)
||100 to 20,000mAh.
|Charger input power:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.