PQI Connect 203 OTG microSD Reader for Android
• Up to 2TB of expandable storage via a microSD card
• USB 2.0 connection to plug into your computer to transfer files to your microSD card
• Read and write speeds of up to 480Mb/s
• Plug and play with Windows, Mac and Linux
• Plug directly into an Android device with the micro USB connection to view files on your phone or tabletWhat size microSD card can I put in to it?
This flash drive will take a microSD card of any size up to 2TB. This futureproofs itself for bigger microSD cards. However, the largest card on the market you could potentially put in would be 256GB. This will give you enough room for a combination of 14,400 images at 10 megapixels, 640 minutes of 1080p video and 16,000 MP3 songs – then you’ll still have room for 64GB of office files such as text documents and spreadsheets.
What makes this flash drive different?
This flash drive comes with dual connectors, one standard USB 2.0 for connecting to your computer and a micro USB for connecting to Android devices such as phones and tablets. This means you can access your photos, videos and documents when you are truly on the go.
Check your phone/tablet specifications for OTG compatibility
||USB 2.0, micro USB
||up to 480 MB/s
||up to 480 MB/s
||0°C to 65°C
||-20°C to 75°C
||Compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 supporting host device
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.