Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter
• A comprehensive range of testing functions can be carried out
• AC & DC voltage to 600V and current to 10A
• Resistance, capacitance and frequency can be measured accurately
• Diode and transistor Hfe testing
• Fuses and bulbs can easily be checked with the continuity buzzer
• Supplied with shock resist case and batteryA highly specified cost effective digital multimeter for the serious amateur and electronics engineer. This superb multimeter has a comprehensive range of facilities including an autoranging frequency function, capacitance, and a transistor test function that is ideal for selecting transistors for matched pairs. A spare set of test leads, (GW92A), are available separately.
|DC voltage range:||200mV to 600V|
|AC voltage range:||200mV to 600V|
|DC current range:||2mA to10A|
|AC current range:||2mA to10A|
|Resistance range:||up to 20MΩ|
|Dimensions:||151 x 70 x 38mm|
|Battery:||9V PP3 type|
|For more detail please refer to the instructions under the media tab.|
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 of 3 Reviews
A great mid range meter. Pity you cant safely change the battery...
Device worked ideally in all of its modes and provides exactly what is required for my electronic competence working almost solely with DC equipment. The biggest nuisance is that, when the device 9V battery runs out you have to completely disassemble the device in order to get at it. After the battery was replaced the reassembly became a nightmare. Upon refitting at least one surface mount capacitor was dislodged and the device no longer works. Whether this is poor solder contact or a break due to something being out of place on refitting it should not require a full electronics suite of equipment to replace a battery...
The item arrived on time, it has done all that I have asked it to do so far, and although it will probably be years before I try everything it is capable of I will not worry too much about the rest. A very reasonable cost to boot.
The product seems good but I feel that the instructions need to be fuller as terms are used without indicating the symbol that is used for them on the meter itself. In places more detail of how to use the various features would be useful, especially those not found on many more basic multimeters. No doublt, for a professional user of all the features would present no problems. I chose this meter as many digital multimeters do not have AC current capabilities, unlike my old analogue one that has finally 'given up the ghost'.
QuestionsAsk a Question
7 of 7 Questions
Does this come complete with the blue rubber boot
Does this product (GW24B) come with a battery?
can you provide calibration cirtificat with this product
Eddie Rother said:
does this have a beep for continuity testing
Nino testa said:
can it measure frequencies below 1 Mhz?
Does this product come with leads? If not, what is the product code of the leads?
For this to function as a ''Counter'', what type of input is required ? i.e. Simple switch mechanism, or voltage ( Pos or Neg going . ) etc.,
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(100+)||£29.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(25+)||£29.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(10+)||£29.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(5+)||£29.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(1+)||£29.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.