Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter
• A comprehensive range of testing functions can be carried out
• AC & DC voltage to 600V and current to 10A
• Resistance, capacitance and frequency can be measured accurately
• Diode and transistor Hfe testing
• Fuses and bulbs can easily be checked with the continuity buzzer
• Supplied with shock resist case and batteryA highly specified cost effective digital multimeter for the serious amateur and electronics engineer. This superb multimeter has a comprehensive range of facilities including an autoranging frequency function, capacitance, and a transistor test function that is ideal for selecting transistors for matched pairs. A spare set of test leads, (GW92A), are available separately.
|DC voltage range:||200mV to 600V|
|AC voltage range:||200mV to 600V|
|DC current range:||2mA to10A|
|AC current range:||2mA to10A|
|Resistance range:||up to 20MΩ|
|Dimensions:||151 x 70 x 38mm|
|Battery:||9V PP3 type|
|For more detail please refer to the instructions under the media tab.|
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 of 3 Reviews
A great mid range meter. Pity you cant safely change the battery...
Device worked ideally in all of its modes and provides exactly what is required for my electronic competence working almost solely with DC equipment. The biggest nuisance is that, when the device 9V battery runs out you have to completely disassemble the device in order to get at it. After the battery was replaced the reassembly became a nightmare. Upon refitting at least one surface mount capacitor was dislodged and the device no longer works. Whether this is poor solder contact or a break due to something being out of place on refitting it should not require a full electronics suite of equipment to replace a battery...
The item arrived on time, it has done all that I have asked it to do so far, and although it will probably be years before I try everything it is capable of I will not worry too much about the rest. A very reasonable cost to boot.
The product seems good but I feel that the instructions need to be fuller as terms are used without indicating the symbol that is used for them on the meter itself. In places more detail of how to use the various features would be useful, especially those not found on many more basic multimeters. No doublt, for a professional user of all the features would present no problems. I chose this meter as many digital multimeters do not have AC current capabilities, unlike my old analogue one that has finally 'given up the ghost'.
QuestionsAsk a Question
7 of 7 Questions
Does this come complete with the blue rubber boot
Does this product (GW24B) come with a battery?
can you provide calibration cirtificat with this product
Eddie Rother said:
does this have a beep for continuity testing
Nino testa said:
can it measure frequencies below 1 Mhz?
Does this product come with leads? If not, what is the product code of the leads?
For this to function as a ''Counter'', what type of input is required ? i.e. Simple switch mechanism, or voltage ( Pos or Neg going . ) etc.,
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(100+)||£29.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(25+)||£31.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(10+)||£33.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(5+)||£35.99|
|GW24B||Precision Gold PG017 Digital Multimeter||(1+)||£39.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.