Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter
• Packed with functions for a wide variety of tests including battery testing• Measure AC & DC voltages up to 600V and DC current up to 10A• Includes audible continuity, diode test and hFE transistor testing
• Supplied with battery and tough rubberised caseA well specified low-cost multimeter with DC current function, battery and continuity test. With the exception of the 200Ω range, all resistance ranges are low power which allows accurate in-circuit resistance measurements to be made. Ideal for students and hobbyists on a budget. Diode and transistor test specification as per PG010.
|DC voltage range:||200mV to 600V|
|AC voltage range:||200V to 600V|
|DC current range:||2mA to10A|
|Resistance range:||200Ω to 20MΩ|
|Battery test range:||1.5V to 9V|
|Continuity:||Audible indication: <40Ω ±20Ω|
|Overload protection: 500Vdc or AC rms|
|Dimensions:||151 x 70 x 38mm|
|Weight:||200g including battery|
|Battery:||9V PP3 type|
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 of 3 Reviews
Simple, good value and prompt service
Just what I needed. Good product and easy to follow instructions. Received in good time and is sturdy enough for even a rough use.
Extremely quick service. Delighted with the product. Very many thanks
QuestionsAsk a Question
6 of 6 Questions
Andy Tucker said:
Can you use this multi-meter for testing laptop power supplies and the main electric supply in the home via the plugs.
Does this DVM have auto power off?
Stan Paget said:
Does this meter have auto-shut down if left on.
M.J Robinson said:
What size plugs/ sockets are used with this multimeter. ie: 4mm or 2mm or another completely different siz?
R Kotecha said:
Does this meter have an audible continuity test?
Alan Webster said:
Are leads supplied with this item?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(100+)||£22.49|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(25+)||£23.99|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(10+)||£25.49|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(5+)||£26.99|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(1+)||£29.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.