Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter
• Packed with functions for a wide variety of tests including battery testing• Measure AC & DC voltages up to 600V and DC current up to 10A• Includes audible continuity, diode test and hFE transistor testing
• Supplied with battery and tough rubberised caseA well specified low-cost multimeter with DC current function, battery and continuity test. With the exception of the 200Ω range, all resistance ranges are low power which allows accurate in-circuit resistance measurements to be made. Ideal for students and hobbyists on a budget. Diode and transistor test specification as per PG010.
|DC voltage range:||200mV to 600V|
|AC voltage range:||200V to 600V|
|DC current range:||2mA to10A|
|Resistance range:||200Ω to 20MΩ|
|Battery test range:||1.5V to 9V|
|Continuity:||Audible indication: <40Ω ±20Ω|
|Overload protection: 500Vdc or AC rms|
|Dimensions:||151 x 70 x 38mm|
|Weight:||200g including battery|
|Battery:||9V PP3 type|
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 of 4 Reviews
Used this at work and home for years for fault finding on all sorts of domestic and scientific equipment and it's still going strong after about ten years. It may not be the last word in precision (it may be - I just haven't had cause to calibrate it) but it does everything a technician needs and more. Highly, highly recommended and now it's cheaper than it was years ago!! What's not to like about that? Robert McDonald Thermochronology Lab Manager Glasgow University
Simple, good value and prompt service
Just what I needed. Good product and easy to follow instructions. Received in good time and is sturdy enough for even a rough use.
Extremely quick service. Delighted with the product. Very many thanks
QuestionsAsk a Question
5 of 5 Questions
Andy Tucker said:
Can you use this multi-meter for testing laptop power supplies and the main electric supply in the home via the plugs.
Does this DVM have auto power off?
M.J Robinson said:
What size plugs/ sockets are used with this multimeter. ie: 4mm or 2mm or another completely different siz?
R Kotecha said:
Does this meter have an audible continuity test?
Alan Webster said:
Are leads supplied with this item?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(100+)||£19.99|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(25+)||£19.99|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(10+)||£19.99|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(5+)||£19.99|
|GW18U||Precision Gold PG10B Digital Multimeter||(1+)||£19.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.