Pro-Iroda Pro-150 30W to 125W Gas Soldering Iron
• 30W to 125W portable gas soldering iron so you can work almost anywhere
• Heats up in as little as 15 seconds allowing you to get on with the job at hand
• Temperature ranges from 250°C and 550°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• Runs for up to 30 minutes when fully refilled with butaneSpecial Feature
• Rechargeable LEC cell includedWhat makes this iron unique?
This soldering iron is gas powered and temperature controlled to between 250°C and 550°C, allowing you to get the job done right first time. Its high output will allow you to complete larger soldering projects such as soldering electronic cables together. The soldering iron has a run time of up to thirty minutes from a full tank of butane. The fuel tank can be visually checked so that you can see how much butane is left inside your iron. The soldering iron’s tips can be replaced with others from Pro-Iroda, making this soldering iron versatile in the range of tasks that it can complete. What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up more quickly. As this is a variable wattage soldering iron, it heats up the tip in as little as 15 seconds, allowing you to start soldering without having to wait.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is supplied with a preinstalled tip but no other accessories. You will require Butane gas
so you can actually use the soldering iron. Lead-free or silver solder
is another item that you will require to begin soldering.
||30 W - 125 W
|Warm up time
||Rechargeable LEC cell
||110 x 326 x 43 mm
||Safety wire stand
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.