Pro-Iroda Solderpro 50W Gas Soldering Iron
• 50W portable gas soldering iron so you can work almost anywhere
• Heats up in as little as 20 seconds allowing you to get on with the job in hand
• Temperature ranges from 210°C to 400°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• Runs for up to 30 minutes when fully refilled with butane (not included)What makes this iron unique?
This soldering iron is gas powered and temperature controlled, helping you get the job done right first time. The iron’s gas chamber can be visually checked so that you can see how much butane is left inside. Its tips can be replaced with others from Pro-Iroda, making this soldering iron versatile in the range of tasks that it can complete.What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 50W soldering iron, it heats up the tip in as little as 20 seconds allowing you to start soldering without having to wait.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is supplied with a preinstalled tip but with no other accessories. You will require butane gas
so you can use the soldering iron. Lead-free or silver solder
is another item that you will require to begin soldering. If you require additional tips, or different tips, take a look at the following Order Codes: N86FA
||50 W equivalent
|Warm up time
||Soldering 210 °C - 400 °C; torch 1300 °C
||Blow torch, hot knife
||103 x 260 x 35 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.