Programmable Universal Modulator
• Allows equipment with SCART or phono outputs to plug in to a TV or aerial socket• Direct channel selection• Wideband - TV channels 21 to 69• Aerial loop-through• SCART and phono inputs• No loss in quality!
• Ideal for DVDs, digital TV boxes and CCTV cameras without RF/aerial sockets and for TVs without a SCART socket
• Mains powered
• Tough metal housingIf your TV does not have a SCART socket then this is for you. Connect any composite video device, such as a CCTV camera or camcorder to the aerial socket of a TV. This versatile modulator allows you to select the RF channel with simple DIP switches. Composite video and stereo audio inputs are via phono (RCA) sockets or the SCART socket. An RF input is provided as well as an output, allowing loop-through connection, so that the output of this modulator can be added into an existing aerial distribution network. The full range of available channels means that multiple modulators can be ‘daisy-chained’ and also avoids conflict with existing broadcast channels (including Channel 5) and other domestic equipment (VCR, Sky, DVD etc). An additional ‘brightness’ control allows the video input level to be adjusted. This modulator is mains-powered and housed in a sturdy metal case.
||CH21 - CH69
||471.25MHz - 855.25MHz (UHF)
|RF output level:
|Video input level:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.