Propel Laser Force Battle Tanks Twin Pack (Used)
• Approximately 30 minutes run time per tank once fully charged
• 2.4GHz frequency remote controls
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (fair weather permitting)
• Each tank fitted with a rechargeable 650mAh Lithium-Ion battery and supplied complete with USB charging cables
• Remote controls each require 2 x AA batteries (not supplied - Order Code: L43AL x 1)
• Tank batteries recharge in approximately two hours
• Optional single-player mode
• Tanks climb up to 45°
• Supplied complete with an extra set of treadsWhat can I do with the set of Battle Tanks?
This twin set of battle tanks are bound to provide hours of enjoyment for youngsters and parents alike! Get ready for ground combat action with your friends or enemies. The two tanks each feature their own design and unique camouflage with multiple realistic visual and sound effects. This includes a rotational turret, gunfire sound effects, real LED headlights and realistic driving. Scale across nearly any terrain with the high gripping rubber caterpillar tracks, allowing both indoor and outdoor play. The included remote offers a 15 metre range, allowing you operate both the movement and control of the turret.
How can I play with the Battle Tanks?
Play modes include patrolling the tanks, with the ability to play music, fire the turret or activate the tank’s horn. The battle mode offers a competitive game of tank laser tag, whether you play a game of hide and seek, or slug it out in the open. Each tank features an IR sensor, which will sense when it has been hit by the opponent’s IR gun. Gameplay is tracked through the use of ‘life light’ LEDs on the top of the tank. At the start of each battle the tanks have three lives, and any successful hit will cause the tank to shake and lose a life. This is a great gift for two people or to share with friends and family - the explosive action will bring hours of fun.
What do I need?
The tanks use a rechargeable battery, offering 30 minutes of non-stop battle action per charge. The controllers both require 2 x AA batteries and can use either alkaline or rechargeable type batteries.
||Mini Battle Tanks
||177 g (each tank)
||130 mm (excluding cannon)
|Max Run time
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.