ProSound 2 Channel 1600W Power Amplifier (Used)
• Balanced and unbalanced inputs• Bridge mode• Blue illuminated VU meters• Protection against short circuit, overheating and overload• Soft start prevents damage to speakers• Independent level controls for each channel• 1 LED per channel for over load indication (clip)• Overheat and short circuit indicationsThe Power Amp 1600 offers more power over the Power Amp 800. It offers performance suitable for most large size venues when coupled with a pair of suitable speakers such as the ProSound 15-inch loudspeakers (Order code: N94FN) which are a perfect match. Features include Bridge Mode which allows both stereo outputs to be linked to give a single powerful mono output, ideal for powering a subwoofer. Also an upgraded cooling system is included to keep the amp working at the optimal temperature. Full protection for speaker connection short circuits is included with a front panel warning light and reset switch to allow resumption of operation after a short, no more glass fuses to replace.
||2 x 500Wrms
||2 x 250Wrms
||1 x 800Wrms
||1600Wmax @ 8Ω
||20Hz - 20Khz
|Dimensions (W x H x D):
||485 x 88 x 400 mm (inc. handles)
||19 x 2U x 9
||3 x Speakon
||2 x &quarter;inch Jack (unbalanced)
||2 x XLR (balanced)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.