ProSound 300W 12-Inch Passive Speaker
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 1200W peak for a great quality audio output
• The passive speaker uses an external amplifier (not included), which reduces its overall weight
• Ideal for larger venues
• speakON input and output connections for maximum compatibility with amplifiers and additional speakers
• 35mm top hat mount which allows the speaker to be easily mounted on speaker stands or bracketsHow powerful is this speaker?
With the 1200W peak output, the speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in both smaller and larger venues. This speaker can either be used vertically as a standalone speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo quality sound, a pair of these speakers can easily be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker has two speakON connectors allowing for connection to an amplifier and an additional speaker. The speakON connector is a heavy duty connector which has been designed to protect equipment and operators from shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The ProSound speaker requires a connection to an amplifier. This amplifier will power the speaker through the speakON cable. The same speakON cable will allow the amplifier to send audio directly to the speaker without any additional cables.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
|Frequency response range
||53 Hz – 19 KHz
|6.35 mm (1/4") jack input
|Phono (RCA) input
|6.35 mm (1/4") jack output
|Phono (RCA) output
|Built in equaliser
|Top hat mount
|Internal speaker size
||36 x 36 x 61 cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.