ProSound 500W 15-inch Active Speaker
• 500W continuous (RMS) output with 2000W peak for a high quality sound output
• This active speaker has a built-in amplifier to power the speaker
• This is an excellent speaker for larger venues
• 6.35mm (1¼-inch) jack and XLR inputs that will allow you to connect any audio device directly to the speaker
• The speaker is fitted with an XLR output that will allow you to connect the speaker directly to another using only an XLR cable
• 35mm top hat mount that allows the speaker to be easily mounted on speaker stands or bracketsHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 2000W peak output, this speaker will help your DJ set reach every corner of larger venues. The speaker can be used either vertically as a standalone speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo quality sound, a pair of these speakers can be connected together easily.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The ProSound speaker comes fitted with a selection of inputs for a variety of items. The speaker comes with a 6.35mm (1¼-inch) connector as well as XLR connectors so you can connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker, such as microphones, CD decks or MP3 players.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker that has a built-in amplifier to power the speaker. This means that you can connect any input, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player, directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
|Frequency response range
||46 Hz – 19 KHz
|6.35 mm (1/4") jack input
|Phono (RCA) input
|6.35 mm (1/4") jack output
|Phono (RCA) output
|Built in equaliser
|Top hat mount
|Internal speaker size
||39 x 43 x 69 cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.