• 2 Way stereo (2x High / low X-Over) or 3 way mono (1 x High / Mid / Low X-Over) mode• Gain, level and X-Over frequency controls• Balanced and unbalanced outputs• Crossover frequency selectorRunning separate bass and top speakers ? This product will ensure you get the best from your set up. The crossover will split the signal from your source into high and low frequencies in stereo, or high, mid and low frequencies in mono mode. This can then be taken to your amps to ensure the best possible response from your speakers.
|2-way stereo or 3-way mono mode
|Master gain, low & high level controls
|All controls are highly accurate to ensure consistency
|Crossover frequency selector which determines x-over frequency between high & low outputs
|Range switch which boosts low/mid frequencies by a factor of 10 when engaged
|Channel 1 & 2 each with high & low balanced & unbalanced outputs (2-way stereo)
|High, mid & low balanced & unbalanced outputs (3-way mono)
|Low sum output
|Dimensions (mm) = H 44 X W 482 x D 133 (1RU)
|Weight = 1.8Kg
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.