ProSound Handheld Dynamic Microphone
• Handheld dynamic microphone that is ideal for live audio performances
• Unidirectional pickup to pick up audio from the performer without background noise
• XLR connector to allow the microphone to be connected directly to other audio equipment such as a mixer or amplifier
• 4m cable included to allow the microphone to be moved around by the performer
• A sensitivity of -75dBv to allow you to get a good response to quieter audioWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is a rugged design and is ideal for a beginner, whether used in a seminar or karaoke. Used in live performances, the XLR connector allows you to connect this microphone to a wide range of devices such as a mixer or an amplifier. The included four metre cable will allow you to move around without becoming entangled in the cable or it becoming a trip hazard. The microphone is hard wearing and can stand minor knocks and drops without damage.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot detail at a very high frequency meaning they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as a stage.
||49 x 180 mm
||4m XLR cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.