ProSound Handheld Dynamic Microphone
• Dynamic handheld microphone for general purpose use
• Cardioid polar pattern for a more sensitive sound from the front while isolating ambient noise from behind the microphone
• 5m XLR to 6.35mm jack lead giving you a good distance from any amplifier or speakers you may be plugged in to
• A sensitivity of -76dBv allows you to get a good response to quieter soundsWhat is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are the more widely used microphones. This is due to them being more hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and the lack of a need for a power supply. This gives you a very durable wired microphone and a cheaper alternative for those who are starting out. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot detail at a very high frequency meaning that they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as a stage.
What would I use this microphone with?
With the microphone being dynamic and having a cardioid polar pattern, it is perfect for use for with studio work and live stage performances. It picks up loud noises without distortion and won’t be affected by feedback from your speakers when facing the right way. This makes it a good all round microphone for almost any application.
||60 Hz – 12 kHz
||55 mm x 55 mm x 165 mm
||5 m XLR to 6.35 mm (¼ inch) jack cable
||Microphone stand adapter
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.