ProSound Light Bass 4 String Set - PS40
• Pack of four guitar strings that are suitable for the majority of bass guitars
• Light gauge (40 – 60 – 80 – 100) makes the strings perfect for beginners
• Nickel-plated steel delivers a bright tone to your music
• Roundwound strings provide you with clarity while delivering the bright tone
• Excellent core-to-wrap ratio on the wound strings gives you an awesome characteristic soundWhat can I expect from these guitar strings?
Supplied as a pack of four strings you can use them with the majority of bass guitars. With a light gauge of 40 – 60 – 80 – 100 (0.040 – 0.060 – 0.080 – 0.100), these strings are the perfect choice for beginners since less finger strength is needed to play. These roundwound nickel-plated steel strings gives you a clear bright tone. The strings are packaged in Cortec anti-corrosive material for the best shelf life, and are of the highest quality when you finally need them.
||40 – 60 – 80 – 100 (0.040 – 0.060 – 0.080 – 0.100)
|Number of strings
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.