ProSound Microphone to USB Lead
• Record from a microphone to PC with ease• 16-bit 44kHz mono recording• 5 metre lead - USB on one end, XLR plug on the other• Suitable for other audio devices that accept XLR plug• 'Plug 'n' Play' connection• Powered by USB – no power supply required• Power on LED indicator light• PC and MAC compatibleThe Microphone to USB Lead makes it easy to connect most XLR microphones or other XLR audio sources to your PC. The lead records in studio-quality 16-bit at 44.1 kHz using the internal analogue-to-digital conversion process. The Microphone to USB Lead is 'Plug 'n' Play' (no drivers required) and is compatible with PC and MAC. Maplin recommends use with good quality sound recording software, for instance Audacity.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.