ProSound Twin Channel UHF Microphone System (Used)
• Twin receiver UHF wireless microphone kit supplied with 2 x handheld and 1 x body-pack transmitters.
• A combination of any two transmitters can be used at the same time, handheld or body-pack.
• Requires no additional end user license • Includes two hand held mics and one body pack transmitter with headset mic, lavalier mic and connecting cables• Dual antenna individual balanced XLR audio outputs• Unbalanced jack audio output• Separate channel volume controls• Signal transmission and audio status LEDs• Free-foam lined plastic carrying case • Receiver: Advanced dipole antenna system RF and AF peak indicators• Separate volume controls• Microphones use 2 x AA batteries
• Up to 75 metre line-of-sight range, typically 25m indoors
• Off / mute / on allows audio muting (soft start)• Low battery LED indicatorPlease note: This kit includes all three mics, two hand held and one body pack to give flexibility of use. However only 2 mics can be used at the same time, so either two hand held mics or a hand held and body pack.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.