ProSound UHF Handheld Radio Microphone System
• High quality wireless microphone system offering superior performance compared to VHF
• Ideal for schools, small clubs and pubs, in fact anywhere a wireless microphone may be required
• UHF signal gives increased signal quality and range
• User-definable 16-channel UHF microphone system, run up to 4 mics at the same time (4 full kits would be required)
• Can run alongside other VHF systems due to differing frequencies
• Low battery consumption
• Auto switching is incorporated to accept either instrument or microphone inputs when used with the adapter cables
• Microphone runs on 2 x AA batteries (Order code: L43AL)
• Low-drain circuitry gives the transmitter extended operating life
• On/off switch to save battery power
• Volume control for microphone on the receiver
• Balanced XLR, unbalanced jack outputs and variable squelch control
• Can be plugged into an amplifier, mixer or any device that accepts mic level audio inputs
• Adjustable antenna on receiver for improved reception and range
• Up to 75 metre line-of-sight range, typically 25m indoors
• Receiver runs from DC 16V, 300mA
• RF test function
• Complies with DTI regulations and are totally license-free
• Operates between 863.00MHz to 865.00MHz in 16 steps
• Supplied with wireless mic, receiver, connecting leads, power supply and full instructionsPlease note:This kit is capable of running only one microphone at a time. If you want to run 4 microphones at the same time then 4 full kits (mic and receiver) would be required.
||863.00 - 865.00MHz
||40Hz - 15kHz (±3dB)
|Max battery life:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.