Quasar 2.4GHz Transceiver Module
• Complete RF transceiver• Onboard data encryption• Chipcon CC2500 • Automatic collision avoidance • ‘Wake on Radio’ feature• Low current consumption• Wide operating voltage 1.8 – 3.6 Volts• Operating frequency: 2.4 – 2.483 GHz• Programmable output power and high sensitivity• Range up to 50 metres at +1dBm• Data rate 1.2 – 500 KbpsThe Quasar UK ‘TRX1’ hybrid transceiver module provides a complete RF subsystem which can be used to transmit and receive data at up to 500Kbps from any standard CMOS/TTL source. Extensive hardware support is provided for packet handling, data buffering, burst transmissions and link quality indication. Automatic collision avoidance is also provided with the clear channel assessment features. The modules are ideal for battery powered applications, current consumption is reduced with the burst transmissions and wake on radio features. The data stream can be automatically Manchester encoded and decoded ensuring high reliability and low error rates. The modules frequency, output power and sensitivity are all programmable through an efficient SPI interface.
||Variable dependent on mode
|RF Tx power:
||Programmable up to +1dBm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.