Quasar 868MHz RF Modem Module
• RF data rates to 115kbps
• Serial data interface with handshake
• Host data rates up to 38,400 baud
• Up to 200 metres range
• Selectable ‘narrowband’ RF channels
• Crystal controlled RF design
• Supply voltage 3.3V
• Operates from –20 to +70°C
• Evaluation board for rapid development
• Software configurableThe SMARTALPHA radio Modem module provides a simple interface wireless communications module for the transfer of data at of up to 115kbps. Its unique features of narrow band operation combined with excellent interference rejection make them an ideal choice for next generation applications. The transceivers have the functions of a complete radio modem and simply require CMOS/TTL data at the transmit input and the corresponding transceiver(s) output the same data. Preamble and CRC are automatically generated and added to the RF signal. Possible applications include one-to-one and multi-node wireless links in applications including car and building security, EPOS, inventory tracking, remote industrial process monitoring and computer networking. Because of their small size and low power requirements, both modules are ideal for use in portable, battery-powered applications such as hand-held terminals.
|Point to point
|One to many network
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.