Quasar AM Super Heterodyne Receiver 433MHz
• Super Heterodyne Radio Receiver
• High Sensitivity -106dBm
• CMOS / TTL Output
• Stable Operating Frequency
• Low Current Consumption
• 3-5Vdc Operating Voltage
• ASK Demodulation
• Frequency: 433 MHzThe Quasar UK AM receiver module provides a complete Radio receiver which can be used to receive undecoded data from the range of Quasar (UK) transmitter modules.
The module is very simple to operate and offers a low current consumption, allowing for extended battery life when used in mobile applications.
Data can be fed directly into a microprocessor or decoding device, thus keeping the component count down and ensuring a low hardware cost.
All receivers are compatible, producing a CMOS/TTL output, and only require connections to power and antenna.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.