Quasar GSM Q2403 RS232 Modem Starter Kit
• Dual Band 900 / 1800 MHz for UK Use
• Fax, SMS, Data and Internet
• Integral SIM Card holder
• Wavecom GSM Engine
• Rugged Extruded Aluminium Enclosure
• Compact Form Factor 76 x 54 x 25mm
• RS232 Interface with SMA Antenna Connection
• LED Indication of OperationThe GSM-Q2403 Modem is ideal for a wide range of applications. The modem can be used to make circuit switched data calls (CSD), making the unit suitable for remote dial-up systems where a fixed phone line is not available. The SMS functionality enables the sending and receipt of text messages. A common use for this functionality is an SMS server for the automated sending and receipt of bulk text messages. The modem implements the Wavecom 2403 GSM Engine. This ensures high quality and reliable operation along with compatibility with all standard GSM networks.
The modem is supplied in a rugged extruded aluminium enclosure making it suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and demanding environments. The unit connects directly to a PC or terminal device via the DB-9 RS232 Cable interface. The integral SIM card holder accepts standard SIM cards. The only other connections required are to dc power supply and Antenna.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.