• Heats your room faster - saving energy and reducing your heating bills
• Running costs of around 30 p per year
• This is the Mark3 latest version
• Works with any conventional water filled radiator
• Sucks warm air from behind the radiator and fires it into your room
• Reduces heat loss through your walls
• Heats your room quicker - central heating shuts down sooner
• Sits either on top of or behind your radiator
• Supplied with a 1.9 m mains power lead
• Dimensions: 610(l) x 60(w) x 60(d) mm
• Weight: 240 gThe Radiator Booster is manufactured from rigid, recyclable plastic and blends easily into any room. At its heart is an efficient fan to gently move the warm air
around the room, which mixes the entire air in an average room every 90 minutes. With intelligent electronics, the Radiator Booster only circulates the air when the radiator exceeds 30 degrees Celsius, so ensuring no energy is ever wasted.
When the Radiator Booster technology was independently tested by Which Magazine (April 2011), they concluded the following:
"Our test lab found that with the radiator booster fitted, the room heated up more quickly, the thermostat needed to come on less often and energy consumption dropped"Please note that the Radiator Booster is not designed to work with oil filled, electric storage or electric convection radiators, it is designed for use with standard domestic water filled radiators as part of a central heating system. The Radiator Booster should not be used in shower rooms, bathrooms or other areas exposed to damp or humidity.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.