Radio Controlled Bumblebee Transformers Robot
• Drive as the car form or as the Autobot form
• Changes from Autobot to car and back at the push of a button
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 4 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 1 x 9V battery (not included)
• 27MHz with tri-band frequencies allow you to run up to three toys on the same frequency at one timeDo you want to help the Autobots defeat the Decepticons? Well now you can with your very own remote controlled, transformable Bumblebee.
How do I control Bumblebee?
Bumblebee comes with a fully working remote control that allows you to move him forward and backwards, left and right as well as being able to transform between modes at the push of a button. The 27MHz tri-band frequencies allow you to play alongside your friend’s RC toys at the same time.
What else can Bumblebee do?
This robot comes with light and sound built in, allowing you to recreate the transforming sound effects from the movie as well as having Bumblebee’s voice to further your enjoyment. The model comes with an added gun and shield, which allows you to take the fight to the Decepticons.
||27 MHz - Triband
||Car: 4 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 1 x 9V (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.