Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Radio Controlled Land Rover Defender 1:16
• 4-wheel suspension
• Steering alignment adjustment for enhanced driving control
• 2 channel manoeuvrability options: forward/backward, left/ right
• User-friendly dashboard style controlsThis heavy-duty vehicle is equipped with detailed styling features, including an injection moulded rugged and durable body, LED lamplights and big off-road tyres.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 of 2 Reviews
land rover off roader
Just bought one for my four year old son for his birthday to take away on holiday what a let down steer clear of this one don't waste your money
Don't let the fact that this is a Land Rover with big spikey tyres and the words "Offroad" on the box fool you. While it runs very well on smooth surfaces (tiles / paving etc) it just won't move on grass or gravel. Returned my daughter's to the shop and upgraded to the Baja Beast. Now that's a different animal all together (see my other review).
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N63JZ||Radio Controlled Land Rover Defender 1:16||(1+)||£39.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.