Raspberry Pi Camera Module
• High definition camera to connect to your Raspberry Pi
• Take photos or record video with your Raspberry Pi
• Great quality video up to 1080p at 30 frames per second
• Amazingly detailed pictures with the 5MP Still image capture
• Compatible with the Raspberry Pi models A, A+, B, B+, Pi 2 model B and Pi 3 model B
• 15cm ribbon cable for flexible placement of the cameraWhat can my camera do?
Genuine Raspberry Pi camera with video and still image capabilities. Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, the camera is easy for beginners to use and allows advanced users lots of scope for experimenting. The adaptability of the Raspberry Pi means combining with other accessories your imagination is your only limit.
What projects can I build with the camera?
Simple to connect and easy to program for there is no end to the projects which can use the still image and video capabilities of this camera add-on. Stop motion animation, surveillance camera, slow motion video, wildlife camera or build your own photo booth are just some of this camera’s exciting functions. The 15cm long ribbon cable gives you the flexibility to place the camera in a wide variety of places and the compact sizes means it will fit almost anywhere.
What image quality can my camera produce?
Take full 1080p video with your Raspberry Pi with this great Camera module. There is no need for a power supply as all power is provided from the Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi Camera can also be set up for 5MP still images with 2592 x 1944 resolution for the perfect shot. When developing your projects there are many third party library such as Picamera to help you create and experiment.
|Type of devices
|Compatible model raspberry pi?
||Raspberry Pi model A, A+, B, B+, V2 B & V3 B
||20 mm x 25 mm x 9 mm
||5MP (2592 x 1944)
||1080p @ 30fps, 750p @ 60fps, 640 x 480
||up to 60 fps
||Raspberry pi camera board
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.