Raspberry Pi Electronics Projects for the Evil Genius - Paperback Book
• Try your hand at 10 different projects for the Raspberry Pi
• Explore how you can use your Raspberry Pi with this practical project book
• 280 pages with full illustrations and step by step instructions
• Discover different ways of using, connecting and programmingWhat is this book about?
This book introduces the Raspberry Pi to you with 10 fun and innovative projects. Learn how to use your Raspberry Pi for computing, communications, robotics and even taking photos and videos. The book covers various Raspberry Pi models including the A+, B+ and Pi 2 model B. Discover how to build gadgets and projects using clear lists of materials, step by step programming and assembly instructions. Get up and running with C, Java and Python in this easy to follow book.
Who is the author?
Donald Norris is an experienced electronic engineer and has more than a dozen years’ experience as a professional software developer, and five as a certified IT security consultant. He has authored other books covering programming and projects for the Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Python and more.
• Explore the capabilities and features of your Raspberry Pi
• Display scrolling text and graphics on an RGB LED matrix screen
• Handle Raspberry Pi-to-Raspberry Pi communications using MQTT
• Incorporate interesting software defined radio (SDR) features
• Build your own super computer from eight Raspberry Pi model B+s
• Make a robotic car from building blocks and control it with your Raspberry Pi
• Configure the Raspberry Pi to control a basic robotic arm through the I2C bus
• Assemble and program complex 3DOF and 6DOF robotic arms
• Construct a hi-res point-and-shoot and a digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera
• Engineer a complete infrared video surveillance system using the Pi Noir camera
|10 Digit ISBN
|13 Digit ISBN
||Raspberry Pi Electronics Projects for the Evil Genius
||McGraw-Hill Education TAB
|Year of Publication
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.