Raspberry Pi NoIR Infrared Camera Board
• No IR filter great for low light conditions
• Fully compatible with the Model A, Model B, Pi 2 Model B and Pi 3 models B Raspberry Pi mainboards
• Clear 5MP and 1080p resolution image
• 1.4µm X 1.4µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance
• Optical size of 1/4inch
• Automatic image control functions
• Programmable controls for frame rate
• 32bytes of embedded one time programmable (OTP) memory
• Digital video port (DVP) parallel output interfaceThe Raspberry Pi NoIR is a camera board which has no infrared filter making it perfect for taking infrared photographs or photographing objects in low light (twilight) conditions. The camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. It's able to deliver clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps. Latest Version 1.3. Custom designed and manufactured by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in the UK, the Raspberry Pi Camera Board features a 5MP (2592 × 1944 pixels) Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module. The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15 pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.