Raspberry Pi Pibow Colour Case (Used)
• Protects your Raspberry Pi with the high-quality case
• Clear top and base leaves your Raspberry Pi PCB visible
• Laser etched port markings add to the quality finish
• Rainbow colourful cast acrylic plastics used
• Leaves primary ports accessible and GPIO cut-out providedA colourful, durable and fun case that is crafted out of seven unique colourful layers with a transparent top and base. Each layer is laser cut from high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain the Pi while leaving the primary ports accessible. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly, nylon fixings supplied. Weighing in at only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. NB: Pi board not included.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.