Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
RasWIK - Raspberry Pi Wireless Inventors Kit
• Hours of experimental fun with with 29 full projects
• Out of the box connectivity
• Starter examples require no soldering
• Comes with plug in wires and a solderless breadboard
• 4GB SD card image is include to save you from configuring
• Examples use LLAP to drive the devices
• For a full pictorial guide of projects available please click hereThe Wireless Inventors Kit for the Raspberry Pi (RasWIK) is an exciting and affordable addition to the Raspberry Pi. RasWIK demonstrates that with our leading edge technology anyone (and we mean anyone) can build wireless sensors and actuators , you do not need huge experience, a degree or even any tools. We show you even how to connect the devices you build to "the Internet of Things" (IoT) service providers such as Xively.
You can build wireless devices in just a matter of minutes. All the code is fully Open Source, you can use, modify and even sell your own products based on this kit.
There are 29 fully documented projects. The 17 hardware projects take you from very basic sensors, actuators and light controls to more complicated ones that include measuring temperature and light levels. The 12 fully completed software projects show you how to do more sophisticated stuff, including posting your measurements on the Internet.
Out of the box all the hardware is configured to start you off without you writing a single line of code. The kit comes complete with an SD card image that has starter software and a fully configured Pi operating system already installed. The devices you make are even interoperable with our off the shelf wireless devices.
All software you need is located on the SD card, but if you want to download python application or a previous version please click here.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N78CE||RasWIK - Raspberry Pi Wireless Inventors Kit||(1+)||£49.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect