Razor E100 Electric Scooter Silver
• Run time of up to 40 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 8 years and older
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 10mph
• Loads of fun for children and teenagers up to 55Kg
• 24V (2 x 12V) sealed batteries includedWhat age range is this scooter for?
Great for kids and teenagers the Razor E100 scooter is a great way to get about. This stylish silver scooter is designed to carry a driver weighing up to 55kg at speeds of up to 10mph.How safe is this scooter?
There are features built in to this scooter to protect the operator. The motor will not start until you have reached 3mph to prevent the losing control during acceleration. The throttle is a push button which cannot be locked on, this means that if the driver lets go or falls off the motor will no longer be active and the scooters speed should gradually slow down. The variable speed control will allow the speed to be fully controlled.BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
What type of battery is used?
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
This scooter uses a 24V sealed lead acid battery which delivers long life allowing for up to 40 minutes of continuous riding. The battery is rechargeable so you don’t need to purchase batteries on an ongoing basis. When in operation it is recommended that you recharge the scooter every night, if not in constant use such as during school holidays it is recommended that it is put on charge at least once per month to protect the battery.
||8 yrs +
|Max weight of child
||24 V (2 x 12 V)
||Sealed Lead Acid
|Max run time
||24 V / 1 A
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.