RC Log Loader with 2.4GHz Radio System
• Highly detailed radio controlled Log Loader that works like the real thing
• 2.4GHz control system
• Forward/reverse, rear turning action, realistic lift and tilt
• Working headlights & rear lights
• Requires 6 x AA batteries for the controller
• High grade gear box gives you enough power to work with real loads
• Digital proportional movements give you a more realistic way of drivingWhat does this log loader do?
With its high grade gear box, this log loader can not only move around the three plastic logs it comes with, but it can also move real loads. Its digital proportional movements let you control the speed with more accuracy than other remote controlled toys, allowing you to drive the log loader as it was intended.
What control do I have over the log loader?
The log loader has a 10-function remote control, allowing you to move forwards and backwards as well as left and right as normal. You also have the control over the forks, with a lift and tilt action allowing you to pick up and drop the load you are working with.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.