Relay Shield for Arduino
• Arduino, Arduino Mega compatible
• Control motors, servos, lighting and other electronics
• 4 mechanical relays with photo-coupled circuit
• Equipped with screw holes for easy installation
• Small form factor and extendable
• To visit the website support page please click here
The Relay Shield is an Arduino compatible smart module with 4 mechanical relays providing an easy way to control high voltage. The max switching power is 35VDC 70W for each channel. It can be directly controlled by Arduino through digital IOs with external 9V DC supply. With the XBee form socket and 315/433MHz RF module interface, the Relay shield can be remotely controlled, making it easy to use in robotics, industry control, smart houses etc.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.