RF 18 Pin Decoder Chipset
• Highly secure KeeLoq code hopping protocol• RF decoder IC’s• Can be used with AM or FM radio modules• Simple to use, stand alone operation• Achieves maximum range from RF modules• 1 - 4 switch options (15 states)• Decoder digital and serial outputs • Led indication of transmission• Easy learn feature• Up to 50 Transmitters can be learned• Optimum range: AM up to 100m FM up to 200m• Directly compatible with Keeloq keyfob encoders Typical applications• General purpose remote control• Automotive alarm systems• Gate and garage openers• Electronic door locks• Burglar alarm systemsThe RF Solutions RF600D are easy to use decoder I/C’s. They have been designed to achieve the maximum possible range from any radio /Infra Red transmitter receiver set.Unlike other decoder devices the RF600E/600D provide an unprecedented level of security which prevents copying or grabbing whist also obtaining the optimum range from the transmitter and receiver. The device is very easy to use, can be inserted directly into a circuit. The RF600D has an easy learn feature enabling to learn up to 50 unique transmitter encoders.This devices enable a simple but secure remote telemetry application whilst obtaining the maximum range from the radio set. The Decoder IC may be used with the complete Transmitter Keyfobs, Order Codes RN55K, RN56L & RN57M.
|18 pin DIP package
|4 Digital Outputs (15 States)
|Asynchronous serial interface
|Low Transmitter Battery Output
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.