Call 0333 400 9500 or Contact us
RF Solutions Transmitter & Receiver Pair
• Transmit range up to 70m
• CMOS/TTL input
• No adjustable components
• Very stable operating frequency
• Wide operating voltage (2-14V)
Applications• Wireless security systems
• Car alarms
• Remote gate controls
• Remote sensing
• Data capture
• Sensor reportingThe RF Solutions AM hybrid and receiver modules provide a simple to use RF transmitter which can be used to transmit data at up to 4KHz from any standard CMOS/TTL source.. The modules are very simple to operate and offers low current consumption. Data can be supplied directly from a microprocessor or encoding device, thus keeping the component count down and ensuring a low hardware cost. These modules exhibit extremely stable electronic characteristics due to the use of ‘Thick-Film’ hybrid technology, which uses no adjustable components and ensures very reliable operation.
|Transmitter module:||Receiver module:|
|Max data rate:||9.6bps||9.6bps|
|Working temperature range:||-25 to +80°C||-25 to +80°C|
|Dimensions:||23 x 11.5 x 4mm||38 x 15 x 4mm|
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|VY48C||RF Solutions Transmitter & Receiver Pair||(100+)||£7.49|
|VY48C||RF Solutions Transmitter & Receiver Pair||(25+)||£7.99|
|VY48C||RF Solutions Transmitter & Receiver Pair||(10+)||£8.49|
|VY48C||RF Solutions Transmitter & Receiver Pair||(5+)||£8.99|
|VY48C||RF Solutions Transmitter & Receiver Pair||(1+)||£9.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect