RF803E Encoder Chip
• 3 digital I/O
• Serial Data output
• Connects directly to RF Modules
• Easy Enc / Dec Pairing Function
• Minimal External Components Required
• Performs all encoding/decoding of data for Reliable Operation.
• Achieves Maximum Range From RF Modules
• Fast Activation / Deactivation Time
• Up to 15 Transmitter Pairings
• Compatible with FireFly, FireBlade and 205 series Transmitters
• Sleep mode, for battery saving
• One to many / many to one relationshipThe RF803 series are encoder and decoder devices. When combined with a Radio transmitter/receiver they may be used to create a remote control system with up to 3 I/O lines.
The decoder IC incorporates an ‘easy learn’ pairing procedure to create a relationship between encoder and decoder. RF800 Series ICs perform all the necessary data manipulation and encoding/decoding of data for an optimum range reliable radio link whilst providing a simple user interface.
In addition all RF800 series chipsets compatible with the RF Solutions range of remote control transmitter or receiver meaning that custom designs using any RF800 part can be used with an off the shelf counterpart.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.