• Run time of up to 50 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old
• Maximum speed of 1.9mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 30kg
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR)Special features
• Plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists.
• Stylish metallic silver paint - perfect for girls or boys
• Feel like you’re driving a real car with the realistic engine sounds and working headlights as well as a built-in music player
• Comes with a remote control to let you drive the car while your child enjoys the ride – requires two AA batteries (not included)What is the maximum weight the car can carry?
Classic race fans will love this ride-on race buggy. With its metallic silver paint and racing stickers this is a great car for children aged three to eight weighing up to 30kg. The buggy comes with a maximum speed of 1.9mph, forward and reverse gear stick and foot pedal accelerator. Loads of entertainment to be had with the built-in music player, light up headlights and realistic engine sounds. Can I take control of the car?
Comes with a remote control to transfer control to you so you can manoeuvre the car around obstacles or enjoy driving you child around as they sit back and enjoy the ride. The remote control lets you move forwards, backwards, left and right. Build a playlist of your favourite songs and listen through your car speakers with the MP3 socket into which you can plug most audio devices with a standard (3.5mm) headphone socket. Do I need anything to assemble the car?
Play for up to 50 minutes on a full charge. Easy to charge from the mains, use the supplied power lead from the mains to the charging port beneath the car seat. The buggy runs off a 6V 7Ah battery located under the car seat. Spare batteries are available (Order Code N33FR) to keep the fun going longer. Fully charging the battery and some assembly is required before the first use, you will need a screwdriver and long nose pliers (not included). BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle