• Run time of up to 50 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 5+ years
• Scoot along with a maximum speed of 1.6mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 25kg
• Powered by a 6V 4.5Ah battery (spare battery Order Code L21AC) and two AA for the headlightSpecial features
• Light up head lights and engine sounds
• Stabilisers for a more controlled rideHow old do you need to be to ride this motorbike?
If you love your motorbikes this is the perfect vehicle for children aged five plus. The ride-on motorbike can carry a load of up to 25kg and includes stabilisers for an easy ride for all confidence levels. With a maximum speed of 1.6mph, working headlights and engine sounds there is plenty of fun to be had.What battery does the bike use?
Powered using a 6V 4Ah sealed lead acid battery the motorbike can run for up to one hour. The battery is easy to charge from the mains using the included charger that plugs in just above the foot pedal. Spare batteries are available (Order Code L21AC). Fully charging the battery and some assembly is required before first use. You will need a screwdriver, hammer and spanner (not included). BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|Max weight of child
||Sound and light
||Sealed Lead Acid
|Max run time
||8.3 V @ 500 mA
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.