Ride-on Quad Bike (used)
• Run time of up to 45 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3+ years
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 1.9mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 30kg
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR)
• Enjoy playing around with engine noises and a built-in music playerHow fast can the quad bike go?
Just as much fun as a real quad bike the ride-on quad bike is great for all children aged three plus. The impressive size and stable four wheel wide base design means it is great for children weighing up to 30kg. With forward and backward options as well as a foot pedal accelerator the quad can reach a top speed of 1.9mph. Do you need to do anything before first use?
Some assembly is required, you will need a screwdriver and pliers (not included). Easy to charge from the mains through the charging port between the rear lights. The battery must be fully charged before first use. With its 6V 7Ah battery the quad can run for up to 42 minutes when fully charged. Play for longer with a spare battery (Order Code N33FR). BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|Max weight of child
||Black and Orange
||Sealed Lead Acid
|Max run time
||Up to 45 minutes
||DC 8.3 V @ 500 mA
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.