• Run time of up to 45 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 1.9mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 30kg
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR)Special features
• Plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists
• Stylish metallic blue paint - perfect for girls or boys
• Feel like you’re driving a real sports car with the realistic engine sounds and light up headlights as well as a built-in music player
• Comes with a remote control to let you drive the car while your child enjoys the rideWhat can the sports car do?
Enjoy your very own sports car with this stylish metallic blue ride-on. Suitable for children aged three to eight weighing up to 30kg. Tonnes of fun to be had with realistic engine sounds, light up headlights, foot peddle accelerator, openable doors, forward and backwards gear stick and built-in music player. With speeds of up to 1.9mph enjoy playing in the sports car ride-on.When would I use the remote control?
Tricky turns or dead ends are no problem with the remote control as it allows you to take control and manoeuvre the car around obstacles. Control forward, reverse, left and right with the remote control. Play your favourite tunes through the car speakers with the MP3 socket through which you can plug in any audio device with a standard (3.5mm) headphone socket. Do I need to remove the battery to charge it?
You can get up to 45 minutes of fun time on a full charge with the 6V 7Ah seal lead acid battery. No need to remove the battery to charge just use the supplied power lead to charge the car from the mains through the port under the filler cap. Spare batteries are available. Some assembly is required before first use and you will need a screwdriver and long nose pliers (not included).BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle