Ring 12N 7 Pin Plug
• Connects rear lights of a trailer to the towing vehicle
• Standard ‘N’-type seven pin trailer plug
• Requires wiringWhat can I use this for?
The 12N 7 pin plug is commonly used to wire the rear lights on a trailer to connect and match them with the towing vehicle. When you use this plug, the lights on the trailer – such as brakes or indicators, if applicable – light up in the same way as the vehicle. This way, fellow road users can see all manoeuvres being signalled.
How difficult is it to wire the plug up?
The plug can easily be wired up by anyone with basic knowledge. If in doubt, we recommend talking to an auto electrician.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.