Ring Automotive Emergency Travel Kit
• This kit contains
• 1 x Warning Triangle (ECE R27)
• 1 x Set of Jump Leads
• 1 x High Visibility Jacket (EN471, CE)
• 1 x First Aid Kit (CE)
• 1 x Universal Bulb Kit (E marked)
• 1 x Foil Blanket
• 1 x Rubber Torch (CE)
• 1 x Compact Carry Bag
• 1 x Pair of Cotton GlovesDuring the winter season be prepared for emergencies on the roadside with this emergency kit. You will find most things needed to protect you and your loved ones. It comes with an emergency warning triangle and high visibility jacket to help warn other motorists of your breakdown and to avoid you while you work on your car or are safely away from the road
It also comes with accessories to help get you going again with a spare set of bulbs and jump starter leads if the battery has died. A torch and cotton gloves are also provided if working in the dark or cold.
All this comes in a handy compact carry bag with a hook and loop strip on the back of the bag to help secure it to the side or floor of your boot, preventing it from sliding around.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.