Ring Multi Positional LED inspection lamp
• Rechargeable & cordless for convenient use.
• 6 LED UV lamp function to help show fluorescent dyes that are used to detect leaks.
• 30 high intensity LED inspection lamp.
• 5 LED torch function.
• Pivot design allows multi-positioning for directional lighting.LED Inspection Lamp with 30 ultra bright LED's.... Multi-positional and heavy duty design... Rechargeable and cordless... With a unique UV lamp function to help show fluorescent dyes that are used to detect leaks e.g aircon systems leaks.... LED torch function with 5 LED's on the top part of the lamp.... Strong magnet on the base for hands free use.... Pivot design allows multi-positioning for directional lighting.... 2 x integral hanging hooks.... Tough robust polycarbonate lens.... Precision reflector provides wide angle beam pattern.... Anti slip comfort grip.... Lithium ion battery for faster consistent recharging.... Includes AC 240v mains charging adapter and 12v in car charging lead.... 6 hours operating time, 5 hour charging time... 1000 lux light output.....
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.