• Build this robotic Rover and discover how it works as you assemble the parts and connect the wires
• Watch the Rover travel forward, sense an obstacle, beep and change its route
• Discover how this clever robot can explore on its own, twisting and turning around to avoid anything in its way
• Requires 2 x AA Batteries (Maplin Code: L43AL)Join the Robo Crew and build this robotic Rover for space exploration. Assemble the parts and connect the wires following the step by step guide and colour photographs. Fit the Robo body and install the batteries and your Robo Rover is ready to go. Watch the Rover travel forward, sense an obstacle, beep and change its route. Discover how this clever robot can explore on its own, twisting and turning around to avoid anything in its way.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.