Robomow Bluetooth Remote Control
• Control your Robomow with a remote control
• Perfect for smaller areas where the perimeter fence would hinder the mowing
• Requires two AAA batteriesWhy would I need this controller?
This controller is for when you have an area that isn’t quite accessible by the Robomow when mowing. So if you have a small area behind trees that is difficult for the mower to reach on its own, you can simply move your Robomow to that area by hand and cut the lawn using the controller to direct the machine.
For use with the Robomows linked below.
A23QX – Robomow RC304
A24QX – Robomow RC306
A95TF – Robomow RC312
A25QX – Robomow RS612
A26QX – Robomow RS622
A27QX – Robomow RS630
||Requires 2 x AA batteries
||168 mm x 88 mm x 44 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.