Robomow Perimeter Switch with Stake (MRK5002C)
• Mains powered switch for installing Robomow wire in additional zones of your property
• Ideal for setting up a front or rear operational zone, to cover your front and back garden
• Uses 2 pin Schuko plug, requires adapter for UK use (not included)
• Suitable for Robomow models from 2010 onwards
• Can be operated on a Robomow rechargeable battery (Model: MRK5006A)
• Includes perimeter switch and mounting stake, for easy installationExpandability at its best
With this Perimeter switch from Robomow, you can add additional Robomow operational Zones to your property*. It’s as simple as plug and play. Connect the switch to your mains power and use the stake to keep it in place, attach the Robomow perimeter wires in the area you want your Robomow to cover and you’re ready to go. The switch can be used to easily separate your front garden and back garden into zones, or you could use it to cover a patch of grass that is separate from your main lawn.
Using the Robomow perimeter switch allows your mower to work smarter. Adding a separate perimeter or zone as part of your property via the app is simple, and once it is done the Robomow will effortlessly move from one zone to the other to get the job done. Thanks to the Robomow’s advanced sensors, you won’t have to worry about your Robomow getting trapped in any obstacles along the way. As your Robomow focuses on the mowing, you can concentrate on enjoying the sun.
*Please note that the Robomow MRK5006A Perimeter Switch is not compatible with RX Models of Robomow lawnmowers.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.